The Comparison Between Two Top Selling Phones



This video compares Apple's flagship to the newly announced Samsung Galaxy S5. The Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5s have been the top selling phones of 2013, but how does the new Galaxy S5 stack up? Lets see!




What do you think about this comparasion? Actually I'm an iPhone user, and I'm addicted to its camera and its simple use, but I never say that Samsung is bad. If we see from this video, Samsung Galaxy S5 can do way more things than iPhone 5s and it costs less. But, I'm still curious about the durable between these two brands. I think iPhone would more durable than Samsung if see from its design. Samsung always used plastic design while it has premium technology. It looks no difference in design's quality between the old-low technology with the new-premium technology. Well, I usually get consfused in operating Android. My dad, my mom, my brother, and also my sister were using Android. Sometimes I explored their Androids and I found so much troubles. Beside its complicated use, sometimes Android becomes warm and quite slow and even couldn't load. Maybe iPhone would better if it is waterproof, isn't it? Haha it's just my thought.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

About

"I'm 19 years old Indonesian who loves noodles"

Archives

Translate

Blog

Follow me

Follow on Bloglovin