My All Time Favorite Fashion Bloggers

Fashion is a distinctive and often habitual trend in the style in which a person dresses. I think not everybody like fashion, but almost all of the people like to well-dressed.

“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” ― Oscar Wilde

If you asked me, do I love fashion? Of course, I am! So here I'd like to show you guys my all time favorite fashion bloggers. Check these out!!

1. Adam Gallagher - iamgalla.com






2. Marcel Floruss - onedapperstreet.com








3. Anouska Proetta Brandon - anouskaproettabrandon.com







4. Kristina Bazan - kayture.com











“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ― Coco Chanel
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

About

"I'm 19 years old Indonesian who loves noodles"

Archives

Translate

Blog

Follow me

Follow on Bloglovin