The Beauty of Jatimalang Beach



Hey readers! It’s been a while that I didn’t post anything on my blog after I presented my blog to my class. Haha. No! Don’t tell me that I’m lazy! I just have no sense to create an article in my super crazy day. But now, I would like to share about one of my experience in Java. I believe that you guys will interested with this.
Well, for you who love to travel a lot or sunset hunters, you have to visiting this place! Yup, Jatimalang BeachJatimalang beach has very beautiful black sands. It is located in Jatimalang, Purworejo, in the Middle of Java. It is about 18 km from the center of Purworejo. You can go there by car, motorbike, even public transportation. I went here on July 2013, last year, together with my big family. We were driven cars about 2 hours from my grandparents’ house in Butuh Village on 2 p.m. and arrived there on 4 p.m.  I thought it’s not that long if there wasn’t any road reconstruction.

Yup we arrived and paid for the entry tickets. It’s affordable I think, about 2000 – 3000 IDR per ticket. It was 4 p.m. but the sun still shine through. Nevertheless, you won’t sweating because the strong blew of the wind. There was so crowded because it was holiday, and a little bit dirty also. But we would get pampered by the beautiful scenery of the beach, indeed. There were so many artificial swimming pools near the coast. It’s very suitable for the children instead of playing around the coast. There were also fishing boats in rows near the coast. In addition, you have to be aware of “lebeng”. It’s kinda basin that has a streamy tight. It’s better for you not to play on the seaside.
So, are you curious? It's nice to put it on your travelling list!
Here are some of my photos in Jatimalang Beach. Check these out!




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

About

"I'm 19 years old Indonesian who loves noodles"

Archives

Translate

Blog

Follow me

Follow on Bloglovin